St. Francis Xavier is proud to announce the kickoff of our capital campaign, Continue the Mission!
Please visit the tab above called "Continue the Mission" to find all of the weekly updates in our Capital Campaign Newsletters.
- Shimano ST-R9180 Bicycle Shift Brake Lever Dura-Ace Di2 E-Tube Dual Control
- Very rare early Campagnolo Record Front Derailleur Band-on version
- Fasthouse Grindhouse Mens Pants Moto - orange All Sizes
- Coppia ruote（ANT' E POST' 55mm）da corsa in FULL carbonio 700C [shimano]
- Mark Todd Flexi Leather Girth (TL2671)
- Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5 x 2.20 Tire, Folding, 120tpi, 3C, EXO, Tubeless Ready
- Tape handlebar cover Bar DROPS Bicolor black WHITE racing bicycle
- Campagnolo Spares Rear Derailleur RD-RE116 Mounting Sleeve 10 Speed
- Cema Bearing (30 x 42 x 7mm) Ceramic Bicycle Cycle Wheel Hub Bearings
If you have any questions, please call our Campaign Director Charles Recznik at 304.422.6786.
2019 Easter Vigil
On Saturday, April 20th St. Francis Xavier celebrated the Easter Vigil Mass. During this joyous event we celebrated the risen Christ and welcomed four neophytes into our parish family. We would like to welcome Sandra, Eric, Kelley, and Mike as the newest members of the St. Francis Xavier family!
We, the faithful of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, enjoy a rich and varied heritage and, guided by the Holy Spirit proclaim and live the teachings and example of Jesus Christ and His Church. With Saint Francis Xavier as our model, we selflessly offer ourselves in service to God and one another.
We seek always to promote the sanctity of human life and inherent dignity to be afforded to all God’s children. We seek to witness our faith, promote a sense of community, foster the family, protect the weak, comfort the sick and dying, and announce the good news of salvation to all.
We join our hearts and minds by lifting our hands in worship and fostering Christian education and action.
New Parishioners Online Registration Form
If you would like to become part of our parish. Please complete the New Parishioners Online Registration Form by clicking HERE.
Protecting God's Children
To report an incidence of suspected child sexual abuse, please contact your local law enforcement agency, or you may confidentially contact WV Child Protective Services at 800-352-6513.
Tuesday & Thursday 8:00am
Saturday Vigil 5:00pm
Sunday 10:30am & 5:00pm